Friday, September 3, 2010

Impulse Buy

While we're still waiting for the little guy to come, I happened to stumble upon this 5 pack of cuteness at Ross:

Just couldn't resist! Oops!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

They are pretty cute! And you can't go wrong for the price you got them for!

Anonymous said...

Oh man those are just too perfect! Ah what a fabulous impulse buy! No regrets on those! Man girl I'm getting so excited for you! With each passing day I think... what if today is the day! Yeah best of luck and I send you all my love!

Anonymous said...

Oh man those are just too perfect! Ah what a fabulous impulse buy! No regrets on those! Man girl I'm getting so excited for you! With each passing day I think... what if today is the day! Yeah best of luck and I send you all my love!