Here are a few of the projects I've been working on for the last few months, I'm getting close to finishing all my pending projects... but I'm sure many more will begin as always! :) I don't know why I've been so into sewing the last couple years, I had no patience for it when my mom would try to teach me when I was young, but I'm starting to love it more and more!
7 comments:
I love all of your projects! You need to teach me how to sew. :)
love the fabrics you've picked out! You're such a neat and tidy seamstress, everything looks professional. And it's going to be even cuter when paired with baby girl!
Puhhhhleeeeease teach me how to sew. I'm begging you. You are so great, those outfits are so adorable!!!
Glad that I waited and didn't do one of the rag quilts. I was going to but decided to do something different instead. (Let me just say.........don't do any blocks with her name on them......hint, hint)
The things that you make are absolutely adorable Britt!!!
Holy Moly girl you have been BUSY!!!! and all of it looks AMAZING!!!! seriously, A.Maz.ing. You are my hero :) And the nursery looks FANTASTIC! Who would have thought all that could come form sheets at ross? I noticed "A"s on the wall... have you guys picked out name?? These past two blogs just confirmed that little baby girls are so exciting with their cute colorful shirts and bows haha I'm so excited for mee this little gal when she comes!!
ok and I just want to say that I deleted my comment after my previous comment only because it posted the same thing twice. Didn't want ya wondering what I wrote then decided to delete! haha love ya girl!
Post a Comment