Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring!

I don't think I have ever loved the transition into spring as much as I have this year.  It has been SO nice being able to get outside and explore the world with these two silly kids.  They get along so much better when we are out on our adventures which makes it better for all of us!  When I watch these two play, while holding Ellie in my arms, I realize how very blessed I am to have three darling, heathy kids.  I love getting to see their excitement over the simple things that sometimes us adults forget about.   Although we have some crazy, hectic and tiring days, these past couple of warm weather weeks have given me the breath of fresh air that I needed and we are fully enjoying our springtime fun!  














3 comments:

Unknown said...

What cute kids!

Maggie Seegmiller said...

Ahh! They are so adorable! I just love it. I laughed looking at the picture of them at the table eating lunch. My first thought was, "Is he trying to steal her food?" Simply because that is EXACTLY what Boston would be doing to his sister. Welcome spring!

Coup n' Kal said...

looks like you guys have been super busy having fun! Can't wait til we can match up our schedules and join you! :)