Monday, September 19, 2011

Happy Birthday Chace

Yesterday we celebrated Chace's 1st Birthday!  So crazy to think that a year ago we were in the hospital, not really knowing what we were getting ourselves into!  This September 18th I was a little bit more comfortable that's for sure!  We have had a fabulous year with Chace by our sides and can't even imagine life without this crazy little boy now!  He loves to get into everything, climb on everything, and eat everything!  It makes life so fun!  Chace got so spoiled, he loves his new toys and all his sports attire!  Thanks to our fabulous family and friends who support us so much!  We love you all!
(I will post more pics of our festivities soon, but here's a few!)
 Chace LOVED his cake, the pictures really don't give it justice... but you get the idea!  Let's just say he did not get to sleep at this regular bedtime.



 SPOILED!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for inviting us! We certainly love that little boy of yours!

Coup n' Kal said...

so adorable! we loved being there! you guys are the best.

Zane and Cami said...

How could you NOT spoil that cute face!? Can't believe it's already been a year. Crazy! Happy Birthday Chase!

Kristy said...

well now really britt.. is that all you have to say??? ;) And man did he make bank!! I can't believe he is one already! Seems like just yesterday I thought you were kidding me that you were prego! And my mouth did kind of water when I saw the looks of that cake! Lucky dude! You guys are the best parents... and friends!! Happy birthday to Chase and a one year to you guys too!

Shelby said...

SOOO Cute!!!! I need your email to invite you to my family blog.