Way back before Trav's little leg fiasco, I did actually graduate from Utah State which was pretty exciting and quite the relief! I don't think it has fully hit me that I don't have any more school come this fall! Oh how happy I am though! Here's a few pics of the great day. We had a fun family dinner at the park afterwards with my family and Trav's mom and her family! Thanks everyone for your support through the long four years!



Check out the sweet carrot cake (one of my favs) my awesome sis Hailey made for me!
2 comments:
Ohhhh you are just growin' up so fast! Seriously....I still can't believe you have another being growing inside you!
Brit-
I don't think I ever congratulated you! I was so self absorbed on trying to get my family ready for moving. I am so sorry.
I got your letter. Thank you so much! You are so sweet!! I loved being with you for v.t. I learned so much from you. You also kept me on my toes.
We are doing okay. Life is hard without family around, but we love it here. SO, that makes it easier.
Please keep us posted. I hope all is going well with the baby!!!
Love you!
Post a Comment