I found this cute, easy project on designspongeonline.com from Kate Pruitt on Jan. 6th! It's a clipboard and pencil box with magnets so they stay on your fridge. Kate had a grocery list you can also download that I think will help with my goal in 2010 to be more organized! :) I just had to try it for myself, and a few friends so here's my finished project. The camera doesn't give it justice haha but you get the idea!
3 comments:
Britt! Those are adorable! I love it :) You and I should get together to do a few projects! :) I hope we can get together this semester, you guys still living up here in Logan?
Look at you and all your cute projects!
Britt!! I haven't blogged in so long and when I got on I was SOOOO excited to see how much you have been blogging. That is awesome. I am going to attempt at keeping up on mine as well, but who knows how long that will last. I love you and I love the fun things you are putting on here! Can't wait for more!
Post a Comment